Thursday, February 5, 2009

Drop away!


I have finally done a drop for the Toy Society with this blog in action! Yay!!!!!! Cant wait to do more!!!!

Here is my latest contribution - Ms Mabel Monkey!:








Also made a cute Hector the Giraffe for a friends baby recently - I absolutely love making hector!! One of my first efforts when I started but I just get so much enjoyment out of making him!

On the Mr Moo front - we are suffering through teething! Yuck - eye teeth!! Working 3 days also doesnt help - not sure how to conduct a professional conversation when all I can think about is having a nap! My self esteem is pretty low as had several people imply that I look like c.rap! not good!

1 comment:

  1. teething sucks. Your toys on the other hand rock. And you never look like crap, no matter how little sleep you've had! Ignore those crazy people!

    ReplyDelete