Monday, February 2, 2009

Ive finally done it!!!

It had to happen eventually - I have finally gotten off my backside and have decided to start to blog my adventures of being a mum to my Mr Moo (who is 17 months but thinks he is much older) and also my adventures in all things crafty - well making softies, and crocheting while dabbling in a few other sewing related activities.

I have been promising my great mate and fellow crafter sadieandlance that I would eventually get into the blogging thing and I definitely thank her for all her support in convincing me to start my blog. The other things that I have also been wanting to drop more toys for the infamous Toy Society and have felt slightly shameful when I haven't been able to put my name to my creations - not anymore!!!!!

So - here I am - more detail about myself to follow (I do have to start somewhere) but have attached a couple of sofites that I have made.

The giraffe was one of the first things I ever made for Mr Moo and it is still one of my favorite things to make!!

The little red muscle man was made as part of mr Moos first birthday - I made a whole heap and instead of lollies etc given to each child after the party - they got a little muscle man instead!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Welcome to blog land lady, so pleased you finally made it!

    ReplyDelete